Does your pet have arthritis and/or joint pain?
Aging is an unfortunate thing – especially when we see it happening to our beloved pets. They may not want to run around anymore, play fetch in the yard, or even get up off the floor.
Even though our pets can not speak for themselves, we can tell when our furry friends are not acting like themselves.
Some symptoms of arthritis in dogs include:
- Falling behind on walks
- Reluctant to climb stairs
- Stiffness when lying down or standing up
- Visibly less muscle tone/Bulk
- Licking affected joints
- Decreased appetite
- Begins limping or favoring one side
- Reduced desire to jump or
- Decreased grooming
Why use Pet Bounce homeopathic oral drops?
- It uses all-natural, plant-based ingredients.
- Oral drops are easier and less painful to administer than a pill or a shot
- They are safe yet effective at the same time.
- There are no side-effects
So stop letting your beloved animal suffer and mope around all day – bring them back to their energetic and boisterous self!
What is homeopathy?
Homeopathy is a medical practice in which diseases are treated by administering a minute dose of a substance that would be considered toxic at larger levels.
Don’t worry – It is still a safe method of treatment. Pet bounce uses six main ingredients at levels that are found to be non-toxic with no negative side effects.
Why oral drops?
Oral drops are designed to be absorbed quickly through the tissues of your dog’s mouth, and a straight liquid formula goes to work much faster than waiting for a pill to dissolve.
They are also easy and quick to give to your pet – Just a couple quick drops and you and your pet can get on with the day.